Professional Service Firms
Professional service entities refer us to their clients because of their experience across a broad spectrum of accounting, legal, insurance and tax issues. Valuation services makes it easier for professional service firms to provide documentation and their core services. It may be used for a number of reasons including:
- Company legal status conversion or from privately owned to limited liability ownership conversion
- Insurance related reports
- Taxation, transfer pricing and auditing
- Allocation of purchase price.
- Valuation of assets, which have been rebuilt or refurbished.
- Divorce Settlement
- Arbitration and mediation
- Expert Witness.